The Lease Administrator is responsible for the process of sale and leaseback of machinery on the company's 2 internal systems. This will require accurate and high level volume of data interpretation as well as analysis and reporting.
- Collate and validate contract data for monthly upload into system, an online SAP based solution
- Produce month end reporting for local management accounts
- Process Acquisitions, movements and disposal of assets in the SAP System
- Accurate administration of work load and data entry
- Experience of high-volume data entry
- Use of Excel to produce reports, reconciliations and adhoc analysis. Proposal details may be contained in Excel and ad hoc lease pricing calculations will use Excel. Functions in use will include vlookups, pivot tables, lease functions (+NPV, +PMT, +INT, +RATE) and graphs
- The role will need to check lease pricing on an ad hoc basis for example using Excel +RATE functions
- Problem solving and adaptability
- Effective communicator
- Experience in Asset Accounting and Leasing would be a distinct advantage
If you feel you have the right skills and experience would love the opportunity to work for a renowned global organisation, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.
Interested in this job?